Friday, November 25, 2005

Love Psalm















He is my very own Celestial body
Orbiting me day by day
The golden gleam of his love
Warms my insatiable soul

He guides me through each day
With his unremitting love
Steers me through the pitfalls of sadness
Through the unfailing anguish
That life visits upon each of us - toward joy

He casts his shielding glow
Over fleeting concerns
And each time-engrained wrong
Making of sorrow a mere glancing blow
Offering to me in perpetuity
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

He is the earthly father
Of our children
So alike and yet unlike their father
His glow envelopes them too
At a distance they cannot perceive

We have turned the laws of physics about
I, an insignificant body in the universe
Celebrate my own, my very own
Source of light
Source of love
Source of life

Follow @rheytah Tweet